Client Agreement Outline
By signing the Client Agreement, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the Client Agreement. You also agree with the statements below:
- I confirm that I have been advised by Paula Jones of the scope of the therapies that she provides and give my full consent to receiving therapy sessions from Paula Jones of Lady Mindset.
- I understand that results may vary from person to person and the agreement by Paula Jones to work on the issues or problems presented by me, using whatever therapeutic model or models are appropriate to my situation, in no way implies or guarantees the resolution of any presenting issues or problems.
- I understand that hypnotherapy and any other therapy or information provided by Paula Jones, either in person or via telephone, email or internet is not a replacement or substitute for medical, psychological or psychiatric treatment. If I have any doubts or concerns about my health, I will seek advice from an appropriate qualified healthcare professional.
- I declare that, if advised by Paula Jones prior to any therapy sessions, to seek medical approval, I will consult with my GP, hospital consultant and/or other healthcare professional and gain the appropriate written approval for Paula Jones prior to the next therapy session.
- I have been advised that I am free to terminate any or all sessions at any time.
- In order to maximise the likelihood of a successful outcome, I agree to make reasonable use of therapeutic suggestions during and between sessions, including listening to CDs and/or MP3 files and carrying out agreed actions or tasks as appropriate.
- I have accurately and truthfully answered any questions and provided background information during the initial consultation and will continue to do so during any subsequent therapy sessions.
The standard therapy session fees are as follows, unless otherwise stated:
- Initial Consultation: £60
- Hypnotherapy /Coaching Sessions: £85 per session
- Mindfulness & Self Hypnosis: £297 per person (course of 4 sessions)
- Relaxation: £50 per session
In addition to any session fees, a deposit of £30 is payable before your first appointment. This can be paid online via www.ladymindset.com and must be paid within 48 hours of booking your first appointment in order to confirm the booking.
The deposit will be refunded at your final therapy session, providing at least 48 hours’ notice has been given for any appointment cancellations and there have been no instances of non-attendance at appointments without 48 hours’ prior notification.
The session fees are for the therapist’s time and are not a guarantee of a successful outcome. Therefore, no refunds will be given for any sessions where you have attended for your appointment and paid for the session.
Between Session Contact
Cancellations & Rescheduling
Considerable time is spent preparing for each client session. If you need to cancel or re-schedule an appointment, notification must be made via email or phone call at least 48 hours prior to the appointment. Text messages will not be accepted as notification.
Appointments cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice or non-attendance at appointments without prior notification will result in your deposit not being refunded. Where this occurs, a new deposit payment will be payable if further therapy sessions are required.
All contact, including sessions, telephone conversations and emails, will be conducted in confidence and may be recorded for your use and in specific circumstances. Prior to any recording, your agreement will be sought. All recordings, conversations and notes will remain confidential, except in the following circumstances:
- Where you give written permission for confidentiality to be broken
- Where the therapist is compelled by a court of law
- Where the information is of a nature that confidentiality cannot be maintained, for example:
– The possibility of harm to yourself or others exists
– In cases of fraud or crime
– When minors (under 18 years old) are involved
- Where a referring GP or other healthcare professional requires a report. A copy of the report will be available on request.
Client information may be anonymised and used in case studies and marketing materials; this will not take place while a client is currently undergoing treatment, or has been a client of Lady Mindset within the last twelve months.
Behaviour & Standards
During the course of any therapy sessions, I will treat you with respect and not abuse the trust you place in me. I will use best practice at all times in our mutual interest. In return, you undertake not to harm yourself, or any other person, including me, or any property belonging to either me or any other person.
You agree not to come to sessions under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs, except those medications which have been prescribed by your doctor. If you do come to sessions under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs or demonstrate violent/abusive behaviour, I will cancel the session and may refuse to see you for any further therapy sessions.